Aims and objectives:
- It supports the socio-economic development of the regions.
- It supports entrepreneurship and innovation, encourages investment and works to increase competitiveness at the local, regional and international level.
- It promotes the employment, training and qualification of the workforce.
- It promotes the implementation of social policies, social entrepreneurship, initiatives to support and social inclusion of unemployed persons, persons with disabilities and marginalized groups.
- It supports the formation of partnerships in order to exchange experience and implement projects important for the development of communities.
- It promotes interaction between the structures of civil society and the administration, between business and the administration for the implementation of effective policies, quality service to citizens and businesses and creation of conditions for sustainable economic growth.
- It supports the process of effective and transparent management.
Means of achieving the objectives:
- Implementation of projects in all spheres of public life;
- Implementation of consulting, information and training activities;
- Making international contacts, participating and coordinating the implementation of international projects;
- Others, in accordance with priorities and the specific economic situation.