- This event has passed.
Event invitation: E-commerce - the necessary present
9 March | 14:00 – 10 March | 11:00
Romania is one of the countries where e-commerce is growing extremely fast, and dozens of Bulgarian companies choose our northern neighbor as their first international destination.
Bulgarian-Romanian palace and eCommerce Academy are organizing a one-day training and business networking event dedicated to the digital development of business and looking north of the Danube, which will be held on March 9, 2023 in Gabrovo.
For whom it is suitable:
- For complete beginners looking to start selling online in 2023;
- For those who have already taken their first steps towards e-commerce;
- For companies gathering information about the digital market and its opportunities.
Experts with experience in the Bulgarian and Romanian markets will tell the participants how:
- To take their first steps in online commerce;
- To avoid the most common mistakes of the beginner with the right choice of:
- Payment system;
- Logistics partner;
- Online shop platform;
- Another type of trading platform;
- Software solutions for rapid business development;
- Don't get lost in communication with your customers.
As one of the most interesting and desirable markets for Bulgarian companies, the organizers will provide important, up-to-date and useful information and advice about Romania. The participants in the event will get to know leading specialists in the field of eCommerce, and the invited speakers are representatives of companies, members of the Bulgarian-Romanian Chamber, successfully working in both countries.
Participation ticket + networking dinner
- For members of the Bulgarian-Romanian Palace – BGN 40 per person
- For all others – BGN 80.
For the participants of the event, Hotel Mak gives preferential prices for overnight stays - BGN 45 for a single room and BGN 70 for a double room. Each registered person organizes his/her overnight stay by requesting the required number of rooms by email: firstname.lastname@example.org uses BRCCI code.
Bulgarian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
+35982 507 606