- Full member of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and through it of the Union of European Chambers, the Association of Balkan Chambers of Commerce and the World Chamber of Commerce in Paris.
- Member of the World Network of Chambers of Commerce based in Paris and the Global Business Exchange.
- Founder of Innobridge Business Innovation Center, which has official international accreditation and is a full member of the European Network of Business Innovation Centers – EBN (www.ebn.eu).
- Co-founder of the European Digital Learning Network - D-LEARN (www.dlearn.eu).
- Co-founder of the Federation of Danube Chambers of Commerce (www.dccf.eu).
- Co-founder of the Bulgarian Fashion Association (www.bgfa.eu).
- Since 2014 RCCI is part of the pan-European network of hubs for the horizontal principle in the program Horizon 2020 - Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI Hubs), where RCCI is the local unit for Romania and Bulgaria.
- Local coordinator and organizer of the pan-European event European Night of Scientists for the city of Ruse since 2016.
- Coordinator of the integrated network of videoconference telepresence centers located in the cross-border region between Bulgaria and Romania, at a total of 5 locations.
- Corresponding member of the German Exporters' Association.
- Member of the Union of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry for Transport.
- Co-founder of the Ruse "Business Center for SME Support" in partnership with the Municipality of Ruse, the Union for Citizens' Private Initiative and the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce under the URADA program of the European Union.
- One of the founders of the "Agency for Sustainable Development of Ruse and the Region".
- Founder of the "Center for Management and Company Development" — an initiative of RCCI, carried out in partnership with the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Great Britain and Ruse University "Angel Kanchev", financed by a project of the PHARE Partnership programme.
- Founder of the "Economic Information Center" at RCCI with the priority task of creating conditions for easy and direct access to the daily incoming specialized economic and business information, to distribute it, including the target and sending it to the company office.
- A National Center for Vocational Training was established in the system of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Ruse branch, which aims to establish the Chambers as leading institutions in vocational training.
- Co-founder of the Danube Digital Innovation Hub Association (DanubeDIH) - a coordinating structure for a pro-innovation ecosystem in the North Central region.
- Member of the Balkan-Mediterranean network for accelerating the development of innovative SMEs with high potential "Gazelle".
- From 2022 RCCI is part of a consortium for acceleration of local innovation ecosystems in Europe "ACCELERO".
The Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry has the honor and pleasure of being in partnership with the following organizations:
BIC Innobridge is an organization for supporting innovative start-up businesses, which follows the methodology, collective experience and applies the know-how of the European Network of Business and Innovation Centers (EBN – www.ebn.eu). This is the first and only accredited BIC from the EBN network in Bulgaria. BIC Inobridge is an organization that promotes the development of innovation and virtual incubation of local entrepreneurs by providing services such as: trainings, seminars, consultations and other personalized services, depending on the specific needs, especially of young entrepreneurs and start-ups.
BIC Innobridge has highly qualified experts with experience in implementing projects under various EU-funded programs: e.g. CBC Romania-Bulgaria 2007-2013, FP7, ERASMUS, etc. The center has a modern infrastructure, which includes administrative office premises, fully equipped with laptops, desktop computers, multifunctional devices.
The center has a conference hall with a capacity of 35+ people, suitable for conferences, trainings, seminars and other suitable events. It is equipped with an interactive whiteboard, multimedia presentation facilities, flip chart boards, etc. In addition, the latter is equipped with high-quality Telepresence (VC) video conferencing equipment, developed with the aim of achieving as close as possible to the feeling of real interaction between participants. It can be used for both point-to-point meetings and multi-point meetings and simultaneous training in different formats and participants due to its universal compatibility. The latter allows the connection of the VC headquarters with practically all similar video conferencing centers around the world.
BIC INNOBRIDGE has experience in organizing various events such as: Business Innovation Conference, trainings and seminars for start-ups and young entrepreneurs aimed at building their capacity by enriching their competencies in the field of: financing, business planning, market entry and etc. It also organizes screening meetings to identify the needs of entrepreneurs for the development of their ideas and (potential) businesses, and based on them, the Center organizes consultations for entrepreneurs with highly specialized experts in the areas of the identified needs.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news, project updates and notifications of upcoming events.