"Orgachim Resins" is part of the Polycolor-Orgachim Group. The main shareholder is "Whitebeam Holdings Limited", with headquarters in Malta, owned by the company "Polycolor", Romania.
Orgahim is a registered Bulgarian company, founded in 1901 as a trading company, under the name "Albert B. Iskovich".
In September 2013, Orgachim was divided into three registered independent companies.
- "Orgachim Resins" - producer of synthetic resins and polyvinyl acetate dispersions.
- "Ruse Chemicals" - producer of phthalic and maleic anhydrides (under license from BASF).
- "Orgahim" - manufacturer of paints and varnishes.
Orgahim develops its activities at two industrial sites in the city of Ruse, Bulgaria:
- Western Industrial Zone: "Production Site 1" for the production of paints and synthetic resins.
- Eastern Industrial Zone: "Production Site 2"
Annual capacity: 20,000 tpy
Registered trademarks of Orgahim Resins:
- "Balkid" - for alkyd resins
- "Orgapol" - for saturated polyester resins
- "Orgacryl" - for acrylate resins
- "Vinalkid" - for unsaturated polyester resins