Bulgarian Fashion Association
The Bulgarian Fashion Association is a non-profit legal entity, with the object of activity: support, promotion, representation and protection of the business interests of its members, to develop their potential and to increase their opportunities to participate in international fashion markets, as well as support for further development and innovation in the field of fashion and the fashion industry.
The activity of the association is aimed at achieving the following goals:
- To represent, protect, encourage, support and assist its members to optimize the conditions for economic activity in the field of the fashion industry in the country.
- To support, represent and protect the interests of its members before the central and local executive authorities in the Republic of Bulgaria, before economic and non-profit organizations and individuals, as well as before other local and foreign international organizations with which the Association maintains partnership relations.
- To encourage and support its members to develop their potential and contribute to increasing their opportunities to participate in international fashion markets.
- To contribute to the cohesion among the members based on their common interests, values and code of conduct, establishing itself as a center for mutual exchange of ideas, innovations, technologies, methods, etc. information in the field of fashion and the fashion industry.
- To contribute to further development and innovation in the fashion industry by collecting and disseminating information from and among its members, as well as by cooperating with other Bulgarian and international organizations in the fashion sector.