- This event has passed.
Bulgarian-Romanian conference "United Europe - a path to economic security and sustainable integration"
23 November | 11:00 – 15:00
From the Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry, we are happy to invite you to the upcoming Bulgarian-Romanian conference "United Europe - a path to economic security and sustainable integration". This important event will be held on November 23, 2023, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., in the Europe Hall, located on Svoboda Square in Ruse, Bulgaria.
The conference aims to bring together leading experts and politicians in the field of economics, both from Bulgaria and Romania, to discuss the opportunities and challenges facing the region in the context of the European Union. The program includes:
- General discussion on missed opportunities and future development of the region in the EU.
- Economic discussion on the future of the region, presented by the Ministers of Economy of Bulgaria and Romania.
- Presentation of good economic practices and significant losses for the region shared by bilateral foreign chambers of commerce.
- Focus on the automotive industry as the future of the region.
- "Business Speaks" - a presentation of the perspectives of foreign and domestic business in both countries.
This event is an opportunity to meet and exchange ideas between leading figures in the economy who are working for stronger and sustainable economic integration in the region. We are waiting for you to join this important dialogue and contribute your ideas and experience to the development of our region within the United Europe.
In order to guarantee your participation and reserve a place at the event, we recommend pre-registration. Please fill out the registration form.
Registration for the conference is closed
Ministry of Economy and Industry
+359 (02) 940 7001