- This event has passed.
Online seminar on "Opportunities for European business financing"
28 November | 14:00 – 16:30
The Rousse Chamber of Commerce and Industry presents an extremely up-to-date and informative online training seminar on the topic: Opportunities for European financing of SMEs, organized by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Center for Company Services.
The main focus of the workshop will be two grant procedures aimed at Developing Innovations in Enterprises (acceptance of projects starts this month) and Implementing Innovations in Enterprises (acceptance is currently open until 31.01.2024). A procedure managed by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy - Adapted Work Environment will be examined in more detail. It is aimed at improving the working conditions of employees and currently accepts projects until 05.01.2024.
Special attention will also be paid to the LIFE program, which has an annual acceptance of projects, directly to the European Commission. This is an opportunity to support investments to reduce waste and harmful emissions from industry, which Bulgarian business has so far hardly taken advantage of.
Programme (time is in CET):
1:50 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Registration
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Working session
4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Questions and Answers
- Innovation grant - new goods, services or production processes
- How to determine if the company can apply for financing?
- What innovations can be supported with a grant?
- How to choose a financing procedure according to the stage of development of the innovation?
- What amount of grant can be received?
- Which project will have the highest chance of funding?
- What is important to know before I decide to apply for a grant (time horizon for receiving the funding; implementation of the project; commitments after the implementation of the project)?
- I am not an innovator, but I need a grant - what opportunities can I expect 2023-2024?
- Improving the production capacity of family businesses, creative industries and crafts.
- Introduction of technologies from the field of Industry 4.0 in small and medium-sized enterprises.
- How can I improve the working environment in my enterprise entirely with Euro-financing? (Grant procedure "Adapted working environment")
- LIFE program – an opportunity for European financing for companies generating larger amounts of emissions and waste.
Lecturer: Tsveta Milenova, "Public Finance" manager at PwC Bulgaria, with qualifications: certified project manager according to the PRINCE2® methodology; certified SCRUM Master; Master's degree in International Project Management.
Fee: BGN 60
Bank account of BTPP-TCOPKFO EOOD
EIK 130606738, Sofia, 9 Iskar St
BG05UNCR76301015226303, UNICREDIT BULBANK
Registration: until November 24, 2023 to receive an entry link.
To register, please visit:
BTPP - Company Service Center
+359 (02) 8117 477