- This event has passed.
Webinar on "Creating the Future of the Workplace"
9 November | 14:00 – 15:30
KYNECTD OOD, in cooperation with the Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry, present a free webinar aimed at the modernization and adaptation of workplaces. On 09.11.2023 from 14:00 to 15:30, we will bring together leading experts to look at the future of the work environment and how we can make it healthier and more productive.
Presentation of the Speakers:
- Svetlozar Petrov: HR expert, founder and CEO of JobTiger.
- Iliana Mavrodieva: Psychologist and cognitive behavioral consultant.
- Rosilina Simeonova: Expert in occupational medicine, Office of Occupational Medicine SANSI.
- Hristo Atanasov: Initiator of "Do you know what you are breathing?" and executive director of QUNECTD.
- Creating a healthy work environment that boosts productivity.
- Coping with stress and burnout in the workplace.
- Details of the Adapted Work Environment programme, including funding opportunities and the application process.
Who is the Webinar for?
This webinar is perfect for company owners, HR and other managers, employees and anyone who wants to improve workplace conditions. Participating in it can be the first step to a healthier and more efficient work environment in your organization.
Registration: Please register in advance to receive a link to access the webinar. Places are limited, so don't waste time to guarantee your participation.
We look forward to seeing you at this important and informative webinar!
Do You Know What You Breathe Campaign and qnectd.com
+359 897 977 661