ECOLE - Enti COnfindustriali Lombardi per l'Educazione was founded in 2009, it is a consortium that unites seven associations of the Confindustria system - AIOP Lombardia, Industrial Association of Cremona, Assolombarda, Confindustria Alto Milanese, Confindustria Como, Confindustria Lecco and Sondrio and Ucimu-Sistemi per Produrre – through their respective service companies.
- promotion, organization and implementation of orientation and training activities;
- promotion, implementation and management of initiatives for education and professional training, professional specialization, continuous training, financed by international organizations, public administrations, joint interprofessional or private funds;
- preventing and combating long-term unemployment by implementing guidance and support actions for work;
- carry out initiatives in cooperation with other bodies, public or private, national or international, working in the vocational guidance and training sector;
- research development, assistance, operational consultancy, research and dissemination of expertise in the business services sector.