The project aims to promote and establish Bulgaria as a unique tourist destination. Among the objectives of the cluster are:
- To introduce innovative technology for the interactive offer of tourist services provided by the Cluster;
- Attracting more Bulgarian and foreign tourists to local tourist destinations;
- To improve the market position of the Bulgarian tourist product at the international level;
- To promote and present the natural beauty, cultural and historical heritage and human potential of the country in Bulgarian and foreign media.
- Capacity building trainings for Cluster staff;
- Creation and creation of an Internet portal in order to promote the services of the cluster and its members;
- Innovative activities in the field of tourism - days of "Geotourism" in several large cities, national festival "Bulgarian Guide";
- Participation of the cluster in 2 national tourist exhibitions (Sofia and Veliko Tarnovo) and in 3 international fairs (in the USA, Russia and Spain).
- Increased capacity and qualification of cluster members by improving access to educational services and specializations;
- Specialized online travel portal and database with up-to-date information on alternative forms of tourism in Bulgaria;
- Exchange of know-how and creation of contacts through participation in international seminars and participation in national and international tourism exhibitions;
- Improved access of cluster members to potential clients and future partners at the national and international level;
- Increased interest on the part of the international media and investors in the possibilities for the development of specialized forms of tourism in Bulgaria;
- Developed marketing strategy for cluster positioning and promotion of joint tourist packages and services under the common brand "Bulgarian Guide".