Project objective: The objective of the project is to be created a model of successful practice for widening and improving the curriculum.
- All high schools were informed about the following entrepreneurship training. Brochures and posters with the name of the project and short information about the activities were disseminated;
- 21 students were trained in basic entrepreneurship skills and their knowledge was increased;
- 21 sets of materials were given to the participants;
- A final press conference for announcing the final results of the project was held.
- Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Lead Partner)
Project Donor(s): Ruse Municipality
Duration: 3 months