Project objective: The objective of the project was to create a model of successfull practice for widening and improving the curriculum according to the European standards.
- 20 students trained in "green" entrepreneurship skills;
- 2 field trips at the premises of companies with best eco-practice in the region;
- 1 eco-conference held at the Professional high-school of economics and management for awareness raising among the students;
- Individual course project development skills acquired.
- Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Lead Partner)
Project Donor(s): Ruse Municipality
Duration: 4 months