- This event has passed.
Business conference "Upgrading for Giants - Strategy is 100 times more important than actions"
15 June @ 13:00 – 18:00
We are pleased to inform you about the second consecutive conference organized by the Cantarelli Business Club and the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The conference will be held on 15.06.2022 in hall 1 of the National Palace of Culture from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The purpose of the conference is to present successful business practices and strategies easily applicable in all industries. It is suitable for entrepreneurs and managers of all levels and types of industries with a strong focus on the problems of young people in business in the conditions of crises and other challenges.
With this event, a campaign is organized to support young entrepreneurs for their realization in business and for their career growth.
The conference program includes:
Panel 1 – 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. – Official opening of the conference by Ch. secretary of the BCCI and speeches by officials
Panel 2 – TOS strategies for career development
Panel 3 - TOS strategies for business development
Panel 4 – Contemporary Bulgarian influencers present their messages to all of us
Panel 5 - Presentation of unique business models:
- Presentation of global strategies - Opportunities of Bulgarian business;
– A surprise on-stage demonstration of a unique business model created through TOS principles;
- Presentation of a project to create a feature film about contemporary Bulgarian influencers through the principles of TOS;
- "Upgrading Giants" - presentation of developed business projects from various industries;
– Developing unique business models through TOS principles live on stage with random guests from the audience;
– Introducing unique offers from sponsors.
The participation of member companies of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the conference is free of charge.
If you are interested in the event, please confirm your participation in the BCCI, EPIMBA department by phone 02/8117445 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry