Established in 1987, the ECO-Advice Institute has already accompanied 33 promotions of eco-advisers in training, but has also carried out many other projects. The board of directors and the ECO-Conseil team are mobilized to support organizations and territories towards a socio-ecological transition.
The association carries out two main activities:
- department TRAINING: training of eco-advisors and validated by Specialized Masters®, conducted in partnership with INSA Strasbourg, as well as short training courses in the field of sustainable development;
- department ACTIONS/PROJECTS: advice and support for projects related to sustainable development for different audiences (schools, general public, business).
In 2020/2021, the association conducted a reflection on its vision, guidelines and priorities. The collective project is guided according to the following four axes:
- Thorough consideration of the expediency of transforming the association into a cooperative society of collective interest;
- Establishing a salary policy that ensures both the fair remuneration of employees and the sustainability of the association;
- Development of short training courses, in addition to the specialized Masters ® eco-consultant;
- Stronger integration into local associative fabric and development of network synergies.