Support and increase the knowledge of SMEs for efficient export to foreign markets.
Specific objectives: Development of materials and training of trainers from each partner organization, with the aim of supporting SMEs to increase their knowledge and qualification in the field of export.
Target groups: SMEs in the field of export
- 4 training modules for SMEs - new exporters were developed
- 7 Bulgarian export trainers were trained and qualified
- All developed materials were tested with a group of local SMEs
- Training of export specialists from SMEs
Leading organization: Rousse Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry – UK
- Institute of Export (IoE) – London
- Chamber of Commerce of Lombardy - Italy
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Brasov - Romania
Place of performance: Bulgaria
Funding source: Leonardo da Vinci Programme, European Commission