Project objective: Fostering the cross-border cooperation through developing a network of regional cross-border info-centres on the both sides of the border, located in Slatina, Alexandria, Giurgiu, Vratsa and Ruse and establishing relations between these centres and those already established.
Location: Slatina, Alexandria, Giurgevo, Vratsa and Ruse
Results: 1000 marketing surveys were analyzed and printed out in order to announce the results from the project and underlining the market needs. Five workshops were organized in Slatina, Giurgiu, Alexandria, Ruse and Vratsa. Five cross-border centers were established. Different brochures and leaflets were distributed in the target region.
- Consulting and Project Management Centre Europroject - Slatina, Olt - (Lead Partner)
- Scoala de Afaceri a CCIR filiala Alexandria
- Romanian Business School of Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Teleorman Branch, Romania
- Employers’ organization – Association of SMEs, Giurgiu, Romania
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Vratsa
Project Donor(s): PHARE 2005 CBC Romania – Bulgaria