The project aims to provide the necessary training and toolkit for small and medium-sized companies to learn and implement sustainability reporting practices in an effective way.
Report-ASAP: Adoption of Sustainable Accounting practices for Reporting is a project financed under the Erasmus+ program of the European Union, implemented for a period of two years by the Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry and 6 other partners from 6 different European countries - Great Britain, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece and Bulgaria. The main objective of the Project Consortium is to pool its knowledge, competences and expertise to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) learn to report on their sustainability, providing them with the necessary training and tools to achieve this in the short term.
The project is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises, organizations dealing with vocational education and training, trainers, business associations and other business organizations that will be able to benefit from increased awareness and knowledge on how to implement corporate social responsibility.
In the first phase of the project, a survey was carried out in the six partner countries to establish the overall picture in each country regarding sustainability reporting and the awareness of SME employees. As a result of the conducted research, training modules were structured and developed to meet the real needs of the target groups of the project. The training is divided into 6 modules, which include:
1. Introduction to sustainability reporting
2. Legal framework and European directives for sustainability reporting
3. Social dimension of sustainability reporting
4. Environmental dimension of sustainability reporting
5. Economic dimension of sustainability reporting
6. Guidelines for developing a sustainability report
In addition to the training modules, the following were also developed:
1. Online training platform available in Bulgarian;
2. A master framework for recognizing the skills and achievements acquired by learners, based on the platform for Open Badges;
3. A dynamic demonstrator in the form of an interactive game that will help to better understand the educational content.
You can find out more about the project at his official website.