A multiplier event presented the results of the WeGet project!
On March 24, in the city of Byala, Ruse region, the Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry organized an information multiplier event within the project " WE GET! – Women's Entrepreneurship: Discovering New Perspectives “. In addition to young people showing interest in the field of youth female entrepreneurship, looking for future prospects for their ideas, the event was also attended by trainers teaching the subject.
Some of the most important products of the 'WE GET! in training future entrepreneurs. The Dual Learning Package includes the following topics divided into two categories of users:
- Marketing strategies;
- European Framework for Digital and Entrepreneurial Skills - "DigiComp & EntreComp";
- Teaching entrepreneurial and creative thinking;
- Experiential learning and business simulations;
- Motivating adults for lifelong learning;
- Digitization and digitization of products.
For current and future women entrepreneurs:
- Self-awareness, self-efficacy, and arbitration;
- Research, innovation and creativity;
- Entrepreneurial strategies and change management models;
- Business sustainability, marketing and application of social networks;
- Teamwork and communication skills;
- Digitization of business and application of information and communication technologies.
In the first part of the event, the participants were introduced to the project, the training modules and the series of inspirational videos, and the second part took the form of a discussion where the problems faced by future women entrepreneurs, the difficulties they face and the opportunities to overcome them. The general impression of the materials provided was that they are extremely useful and can be applied immediately both in teaching practice and in already started businesses.
Project WeGet! – Women's Entrepreneurship: Discovering New Perspectives is financed by the Erasmus+ program of the EU and is implemented in partnership with 6 European organizations, including the Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry.