Medium-sized enterprises affected by the COVID-19 pandemic will have the opportunity to apply for a grant under the Operational Program "Innovation and Competitiveness". The total amount of assistance under the procedure is BGN 200 million, and each project can be worth between BGN 30,000 and BGN 100,000.
In this regard, the Rousse Chamber of Commerce and Industry is ready to offer consulting services and operational assistance in the preparation of documents for companies wishing to apply for the program. If you want professional help, consultations and documentation preparation, our experts will explain the terms and procedures in detail. For assistance, you can call us at 082/825 878 and 082/825 875, or at email@example.com. Chamber member companies will enjoy preferences.
Who can apply:
- Legal entities or sole traders registered under the Commercial Act or the Cooperatives Act. Applicants must have a minimum of two completed financial years (2018 and 2019);
- Applicants who meet the requirements for a medium-sized enterprise according to the Law on Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and the Commission's Recommendation of 6 May 2003 on the definition of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises;
- Applicants must have realized a turnover for 2019 equal to or exceeding BGN 1,000,000;
- Applicants who have registered at least a 20% drop in turnover for one of the calendar months in the period from 01.02.2020 to the month preceding the month of application compared to the turnover for the same month of 2019 according to the Reference-declaration for VAT submitted to the National Revenue Agency;
- As of December 31, 2019, the applicant company was not in difficulty;
- Applicants should have submitted the Annual Activity Report for 2019 to the NSI.
The application procedure is completely electronic, and the documents are signed with the KEP of the legal entity with holder and author the person who officially represents it, with the KEP of the natural person representing the applicant or with the KEP of a person authorized by the representative/representatives of a third party.