The project plans to develop a training portal through which those employed in the creative industries can develop their potential and discover new partnerships through the principles of the sharing economy.
The project "Development of a training program to strengthen co-creation and cooperation in the field of creative industries through the shared economy" or COL-CREATION for short, was launched in January 2019. It is financed by the Erasmus+ program of the EU and lasts for 24 months. A total of 6 partners from 4 different countries participate in it:
- Valencia Chamber of Commerce (Spain)
- Consulting firm COORDINA (Spain)
- Independent Research Institute FORBA (Austria)
- Consulting company DIENSTENCENTRUM (Netherlands)
- VET Institute STICHTING STIVAKO (Netherlands)
- Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Bulgaria)
The objectives of the project are:
- Spreading the concept and models of co-creation, open innovation and collaborative business models.
- To demonstrate the potential of innovative Sharing Economy platforms to be used as a tool to drive these collaborative models.
- Promoting the proper use of these models and platforms as part of global and sustainable self-employment and entrepreneurship projects.
- Focus on specific challenges such as working conditions and property rights issues.
Its expected results are:
- The creation of learning materials and training activities aimed at professionals in the creative industry to facilitate the use of the Sharing Economy in order to develop business models for collaboration and co-creation.
- Development of an e-learning platform including awareness, content and learning materials, tailored and adapted ICT solutions to support the learning process.
or visit the official project page here.