RRI Tools aims to develop a toolkit to support the implementation of responsible research and innovation in Europe.
RRI Tools aims to develop a toolkit to support the implementation of responsible research and innovation in Europe. In collaboration with all stakeholders, the project aims to create a community of practice in Europe that will ensure the use, development and enrichment of the toolkit.
Achieved results: pooling knowledge on research and innovation tools, creating a common definition of responsible research and innovation and testing by project partners through:
- inclusion of civil society organizations in the process;
- a focus on ethics and equality involving the participation of civil society;
- improving science education;
- free access to scientific information and scientific research;
- creating a governance framework that promotes research and innovation.