Scheme for the provision of financial assistance BG051PO001-3.1.07 "Updating the curricula in higher education in accordance with the requirements of the labor market"
Main goal of the project: Provision of professional qualification and practical skills for young specialists with higher education, meeting the requirements of business organizations, thereby increasing their chances of successful implementation on the labor market.
- Modernization and updating of the existing curricula for all undergraduate courses at the Faculty of Business and Management at the University of Ruse with direct involvement of business in a way that corresponds to the dynamics of the labor market, including the introduction of the scientific work of teachers in the process of learning.
- Establishing links between education and specialist applicants by including business experts in working groups and governing bodies of the Faculty of Business and Management.
- Modernization of teaching methods in the Faculty of Business and Management by introducing new interactive forms of practical exercises and maximum use of the possibilities of the specialized information and communication equipment and products used in the educational process.
- Strengthening motivation to improve students' competencies and improve their practical skills by creating conditions for expanding and diversifying existing faculty training programs, organizing visits to a real working environment and including business in the learning process.
- Researched jobs and requirements in the region;
- Labor market analysis;
- Studies for each professional field – Administration and Management, Economics, General Engineering and Political Science;
- Organization of the competences of graduates of professional fields;
- Analyzed, updated and revised 32 curricula based on business recommendations;
- Developed and evaluated tasks for active forms of learning in cooperation with business;
- Surveys among students and employers see the effectiveness of the changes;
- Developed modern training tools;
- 8 visits to students in a real working environment;
- 8 practical exercises with the participation of partners;
- 8 dissertation topics with the participation of partners;
- At least 10 internship positions provided by the partners;
- Contracts for future partnerships related to continuation of actions.