On October 3 and 4, 2022, the Executive Agency for the Promotion of Small and Medium Enterprises (IANMSP), the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) and the Investment Council of the BCCI held an International Conference "Financial and Investment Support for SMEs - SIMExpo 2022".
Anyone interested in the financial products and services for small and medium enterprises presented at the conference can download the 9 presentations published below:
- Congratulatory address to the conference participants by European Commissioner Maria Gabriel;
- Financial instruments 2021 – 2027 – Fund of Funds;
- Measures to promote innovation and business growth - General Directorate "European Competitiveness Funds", Ministry of Innovation and Growth;
- Export insuredf – Bulgarian Export Insurance Agency EAD;
- 2022 – is the forecast optimistic? – lecturer Milena Radeva, senior manager of consulting services PwC SEE;
- Overview of the main risks 2022 - a pragmatic approach - lecturer Yordan Suvanjiev, member of the Board of Directors of Allianz Bank Bulgaria and Allianz Leasing Bulgaria;
- Innovative business in Bulgaria – speaker Marin Iliev, partner Vitosha Venture Partners;
- Introducing the real estate market - lecturer Dobromir Ganev, chairman of the Board of NSNI
- Additional financing options – EOS MATRIX.
For contacts and additional information: BTPP - Company Service Center, phone: 02/8117 477, 02/8117 519, e-mail:email@example.com