Project FINMAN: Information Bulletin 2
FINMAN (Personal Finance Management Program) is a 24-month adult training project under the Erasmus + KA2 program
The team is composed of:
- Rousse Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Bulgaria
- A & A Emphasys Interactive Solutions Ltd, Cyprus (https://emphasyscentre.com/)
- UPI – ljudska univerza Zalec, Slovenia (https://www.upi.si)
- COOPERATION BANCAIRE POUR L'EUROPE, Belgium (https://cbe.be/)
- FEUZ (Fundación Empresa-Universidad de Zaragoza), Spain, (www.feuz.es)
- ATLANTIS ENGINEERING AE, Greece (https://atlantis-engineering.com)
- EUROCREA MERCHANT SRL, Italy (http://www.eurocreamerchant.it)
- IDEC SA, Greece, (https://idec.gr/)
Our goal is to provide financial education of the people disadvantaged who need this knowledge most before they make important financial decisions.
WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR?
The FINAMN training methodology was developed to provide a more in-depth and precise approach to teaching financial literacy to adults.
All partners conducted a national survey aimed at:
- Review existing resources
- Involvement of relevant stakeholders and target groups (focus groups)
- Identification of specific training needs at national and European level.
During this study, 8 themes were identified for the development of the learning content:
- Savings and investments
- Loans and mortgages
- Online banking
- Cyber security
- Pensions, Social Security and Future Planning
- Personal and business budgeting
- Salary and elements of the employment contract.
- Their content is based on the conclusions of the conducted focus groups, which are the basis for the preparation of the FINMAN training course.
Based on the established training methodology, the partners have started the development of the training material in English, which is expected to be finalized by the end of December 2021.
Adapted versions of the training material and trainers' guide are expected to be ready in February 2022.