The Rousse Chamber of Commerce and Industry is pleased to present the 6th competition in Jinan, China, focused on innovation and entrepreneurship. With the support of local institutions, the competition aims to attract global talents to contribute to the development of the city and its key industries and support the construction of a modern socialist capital.
Zhongguancun Dongsheng Science and Technology Park, as part of the organizers, invites entrepreneurs from various sectors such as technology, health and environmental to get involved.
If you have ambitions to grow your business in Jinan, this competition is the perfect opportunity. Here are some of the terms and areas you can participate in:
Participation in sectors such as:
- Big data and modern IT technologies;
- Smart production and equipment;
- Biomedicine and Healthcare;
- New Materials and Industry;
- Organic farming.
Entry requirements from foreign regions:
- Participants must be highly qualified professionals with innovative ideas and plans, and be based outside of China.
- Projects must have an innovative nature and commercial potential.
- Participants must have a minimum of a master's degree.
- Preference will be given to participants with experience in project management and work in well-known foreign institutions.
- Preliminary competition: 5 winners receive 30,000 yuan each, 10 finalists - 10,000 yuan each.
- Final competition: 5 first prizes of 50,000 yuan each, 10 second prizes of 30,000 yuan each, 15 third prizes of 20,000 yuan each. In addition, 5 foreign startups will be awarded 20,000 yuan each.
Support for winners:
- Projects that take place in Jinan will receive special status and financial support.
- A database will be created for the projects, and the municipalities will provide additional services such as help with registration, finding an office and staff.
How to register:
- Launch: July – mid-October.
- Registration: until August 30.
- Preview: August 31.
- Preliminary rounds: September 25.
- Finals: mid-October.