The overall objective of the GoDigital project is to improve the employability of NEET people aged 18 to 30 through various initiatives.
NEETs (young people not in employment, education and training) are among the most vulnerable groups, contributing to the high rate of youth unemployment at EU level. In this regard, the overall objective of the GoDigital project is to improve the employability of NEETs aged 18 to 30 through various initiatives, including:
- addressing key gaps in digital skills to be recognizable in the labor market;
- promoting innovative teaching, learning and assessment methods to support the uptake of subjects in which there is a shortage of skills;
- promoting NEET people's self-awareness in terms of digital skills so that they can be competitive in the labor market;
- improving career guidance;
- strengthening the digital professionalization of the workforce, career advisors and trainers.