The development of training under the COL-CREATION project has begun
During the last partner meeting, held in July 2019. in the city of Ruse, Bulgaria, the COL-CREATION project consortium discussed the current progress of the project and generated ideas about the creation of the training content, taking into account the results collected during the initial phase of the project, through the conducted survey among the representatives of the creative industries and training institutions as well as other stakeholders to identify training needs.
Based on the aggregated results, the partners were able to define the topics of the training modules namely:
- Creative industries - organizing the workforce and new forms of employment;
- What is cooperation in the field of creative industries;
- online collaboration platforms;
- Management of team collaboration;
- Techniques and tools for problem determination and resolution;
- Prototyping techniques and tools;
- How to market your product.
It is expected that the training materials and the online platform will be completed in early 2020, and the pilot training of the project will start in the spring of the same year. The training is aimed at professionals in the creative industries and aims to facilitate the use of the sharing economy in order to develop business models for collaboration and co-creation.
For more information on the project, you can contact:
Airi Memishev - email@example.com
Irena Ivanova - firstname.lastname@example.org
or to visit the official page of the project.