For another year, the international consulting company Ernst & Young organizes a seminar on the innovations in the field of taxes and law, applicable for the next year. During the training, the topics will be covered:
- Tax changes - VAT, personal and corporate taxation, transfer pricing, legal practices
- Trends in taxation - with interesting guest panelists
- The impact of the COVID crisis on financial reporting, taxes, working conditions and employee mobility
- The reform in taxation of electronic commerce
- The new SIDDO with the Netherlands
- Whistleblowing Directive
- Obligations to disclose tax schemes
- Other current topics
Who is the webinar suitable for?
- CEOs of companies;
- CFOs of companies;
- Accountants and heads of financial departments;
- Financial Controllers;
- Tax Directors;
- Legal directors and compliance officers;
- Human Resources Directors;
The topics will be presented during two online sessions, which will take place on 9 and 10 December 2020 from 14.00 to 17.30 on the Webex platform. The working language of the webinar will be Bulgarian.
This edition of the event will be free as a gesture to the company's partners.
Changes are possible, therefore a detailed program will be sent additionally.
To register to participate must be completed registration form.
Upon confirmation of registration, you will receive an email with instructions to access the Webex online platform within two days.