Webinar on "After Brexit"
The international consulting company Ernst & Young is organizing a webinar on the topic "After Brexit", which will discuss many topics that concern not only businesses, but also individual European citizens. Topics include:
- Who will Brexit affect?
- Impact on the movement of goods - VAT, customs procedures and excise duties. Transitional regimes under the "Brexit Act".
- E-commerce after Brexit
- Corporate tax and withholding taxes
- Movement of people, taxation and personal insurance after Brexit
- Euro-financed and state aid
- Provision of financial and insurance services
- Licensing regimes for goods – medicines and others
- Intellectual Property
- Applicable law and mutual recognition of judgments
- Exchange of personal data after Brexit
The webinar will be held on December 16, 2020 from 2 to 5 p.m.
Guest speakers will be:
- Sally Jones, Partner, Trade Strategy & Brexit, EY UK
- Ekaterina Tarhova, Chief Expert, Tax Policy Directorate, Ministry of Finance
Who is the event suitable for?
- Business owners
- CFOs and accountants
- Legal directors and legal advisors
- Commercial directors and logistics managers
The working language of the webinar will be Bulgarian.
The webinar is free but requires online registration. After confirmation of registration from us, you will receive an email with instructions to access the Webex online platform within two days.