The Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry are organizing a business forum on April 15, 2019.
The forum will take place in the city of Ruse, at the Cosmopolitan Hotel, and the starting time is scheduled for 16:00. The event will take place in fulfillment of the program of the Unified System of Bulgarian Chambers of Commerce and Industry to maintain close contacts with local businesses, regional and municipal authorities and media.
The chairman of BTPP Tsvetan Simeonov, the chairman of RTIK Margarit Vutov, the deputy chairman of RTIK Valeri Andreev, the executive director of RTIK Milen Dobrev will take part; among the officially invited are the regional governor Galin Grigorov, the mayor of the city Plamen Stoilov, entrepreneurs /companies/ from the region, media and institutions.
The following main topics will be presented and discussed during the forum:
- The economic condition of the region;
- Achievements of BTPP and RTIK, which contributed to business improvement
- Sharing examples of good practices implemented together with local bodies, municipal authorities, organizations, incl. public-private partnership;
- Developed new services for businesses, supporting and facilitating their activities;
- Inclusion in the Product Catalog of GS1 (barcode for goods) Bulgaria /platform for storing and sharing information about manufactured items/goods/
- Annual Economic Edition of BCCI "Top 100"
- The Arbitration Court at the BCCI, incl. and its expansion with regional lists of arbitrators and the Center for Mediation
- For SMEs - obtaining a Certificate of Excellence /"EXCELLENT SME"/
- Corporate social responsibility as an innovative approach for sustainable business. Presentation of Report-ASAP - RTIK project.