Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Program provides an opportunity to start a successful business
The Erasmus Young Entrepreneurs Program provides assistance to European entrepreneurs to acquire the necessary skills to start and/or successfully manage a small business in Europe. New entrepreneurs meet and exchange knowledge and business development ideas with an experienced entrepreneur, with whom they work together for one to six months. The stay is financed by the European Commission.
What does the program provide?
- Up to six months stay with an experienced entrepreneur in another program country, during which time you get first-hand information about starting a business in various areas such as: marketing and sales, financial accounting, customer relations, financing of small and medium enterprises and others. You will also have the opportunity to refine your business plan;
- Confidence and skills building: sector-specific knowledge or know-how, technical and managerial skills;
- Opportunities for cooperation with other entrepreneurs and development of cross-border business cooperation;
- Creating a network of contacts and building stable relationships that can be useful for mutual counseling, business recommendations, as well as for finding business partners abroad;
- An in-depth look at different cultural and organizational attitudes and ways of doing business in another European Union (EU) country;
- An in-depth look at the business environment in another program country;
Improving language skills;
Opportunity for experienced entrepreneurs
Do you run a successful business and want to expand it to new markets or find new ideas?
The "Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs" program could be your solution!
Benefits for the host entrepreneur:
- Working with an energetic and motivated new entrepreneur who can contribute to the development of your business with innovative opinions, new skills and knowledge;
- Benefiting from a 'fresh eye' on your business as well as specialist knowledge that the new entrepreneur may have that you don't;
- Acting as a trainer or mentor;
- Getting to know foreign markets, expanding opportunities for business development and participation in cross-border activities;
- Communicating with entrepreneurs from other countries participating in the program and expanding opportunities for cooperation with them;
- Building a network of contacts and stable relationships that can be useful for the purposes of mutual consultation, business recommendations, as well as for finding business partners abroad;
- Improving language skills
Most home entrepreneurs enjoy the experience so much that they decide to host other new entrepreneurs as well.
You can apply here.
You can see the successfully implemented exchanges under the program here.