On June 27 and 28, 2019 OH&S training will be held in the conference hall of the Dunav Plaza Hotel.
From 01.01.2010 Ordinance No. RD-07-2 of December 16, 2009 entered into force on the terms and conditions for periodic training and instruction of employees on the rules for ensuring healthy and safe working conditions. Art. 6 of the Ordinance sets a requirement to conduct annual mandatory training for certain officials involved in the processes of ensuring the ZBR in each company.
The seminar will be free of charge and is part of the events planned by the BCIP (Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry) project for training on "Healthy and safe working conditions" approved and financed by the "Working Conditions" Fund at MTSP.
The participants will receive certificates for completed training on OSH ("healthy and safe working conditions") in accordance with the normative requirements of the regulation.
Lecturers will be specialists in the field of labor legislation and the implementation of the Law on Health and Safety at Work.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Company policy and organization of occupational safety and health activities.
- Documents that the labor inspectorate requires and checks in connection with the labor relations of workers and employees
- Workplace risk assessment
- Safety and health when working with chemical agents. Working with dangerous chemical agents.
- Safety and health instructions; Fire safety; Signs and signals