Regio.Digi.Hub Regional Development Digital Education HUB
Duration: 1 January, 2022 – 31 December, 2023
One of its main goals is to develop an e-learning platform dedicated to innovations in the regional development sector and the coming major economic, environmental and social changes, which will take root as topics addressed to VET.
The project Regio.Digi.Hub Regional Development Digital Education HUB (Digital HUB for regional development) aims to improve the capacity of the VET (Vocational Education and Training) system in the field of regional development, raising it to European level, by finding the best combination of bottom-up approaches and leadership involving teachers, trainers and trainees.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Development of an e-learning platform dedicated to innovation in the field of regional development. This will support a better understanding and acceptance of major economic, environmental and social changes and will put VET in the field of regional development in a better position to proactively address future changes.
- Building capacity, knowledge and skills through VET in the field of regional development, for the implementation of innovations and digitization within the project implementation.
- Defining an own mechanism for implementing innovation and digitization in the VET system for regional development, suitable for stakeholders and especially for learners, employers and VET providers by the end of the project.
- Development of innovative training methodology and new pedagogical methods of teaching and learning in education for regional development.
- Development of courses in 3 modules, validated for a total of 130 employees and trainers from VET centers.
- Improving the educational skills of at least 24 staff from 8 partner organizations from 6 project partner countries by developing and conducting short-term joint staff training in the second half of 2024.
Working in the regional development sector: regional development agencies, innovation agencies, civil servants from the local public administration, consulting firms working on the European Structural Funds, SMEs, trainers, researchers.
Second target group of the project: policy makers, senior technical specialists and key socio-economic actors in the regional development sector.
MAIN RESULTS of the Regio.Digi.Hub project:
- Easier access to regional development education programs for those working in the regional development sector.
- Inclusion of innovation and digitalization in the VET system in the field of regional development.
- More working in the regional development sector within regional development agencies, innovation agencies, as well as civil servants in local administrations, consulting companies, etc. participants will improve their skills and competences in their field of work to increase their effectiveness in the workplace or find new opportunities by equipping themselves with digital skills.
Partners in the project are organizations from Spain, Serbia, Greece and Romania. Many interesting events, trainings and meetings await us, to which we will invite you and share.
Expert programmes and projects
T: +359 82 825875
Tsar Ferdinand Blvd. 3A,