A webinar will be held on May 29 (Friday) that aims to present the Direct Grant Procedure "Supporting the growth of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) through the pilot implementation of voucher schemes by the Executive Agency for the Promotion of Small and medium-sized enterprises (IANMSP)'.
"Go Live BG" Ltd. is the approved service provider under the relevant project "Voucher scheme for the provision of services for information and communication technologies (ICT services) to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)" of the Executive Agency for the Promotion of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises enterprises. The project is aimed at micro, small and medium-sized enterprises that want to benefit from financing to improve the performance of their business using information and communication technologies. These can be internal systems, e-commerce websites, and more.
Regarding the current voucher scheme, Go Live Be Ge is an approved service provider in Group 2: ICT services for optimization of management, production and logistics processes
- Software solutions aimed at optimizing and tracking management processes;
- Software solutions aimed at optimizing and tracking production processes;
- Software solutions aimed at optimizing and tracking logistics processes.
The vouchers in this group have a fixed nominal value in BGN 20,000 without VAT and 24,000 BGN with VAT. Project implementation time – up to 9 months Companies wishing to apply must meet the following eligibility conditions:
- To be traders registered in Bulgaria in the sense of the Commercial Law;
- Yes, with a micro, small or medium-sized enterprise within the meaning of the Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Act and not be an enterprise in a difficult situation.
- Not to fall under the prohibitive regimes of Commission Regulation (EU) 651/2014 of June 17, 2014, Commission Regulation (EU) 1407/2013 of December 18, 2013, Regulation (EU) 1301/2013 of the European Parliament and of Council, the Law on the Management of the European Structural and Investment Funds.
- To develop their main economic activity in one of the groups of activities defined in the National Strategy for the Promotion of SMEs 2014-2020 as high-tech, medium-high-tech, low-tech and medium-low-tech industrial production or knowledge-intensive services, as follows:
High-tech and medium-high-tech industrial productions: C20 "Manufacturing of chemical products"; C21 "The production of medicinal substances and products"; C26 "Manufacturing of computer and communication equipment, electronic and optical products"; C27 "Manufacturing of electrical equipment"; C28 "Manufacture of machines and equipment, with general and special purpose"; C29 "Manufacture of cars, trailers and semi-trailers"; C30 "Manufacturing of vehicles, excluding cars".
Knowledge intensive services:
J58 "Publishing activity"; J59 "Film and television production, sound recording and music publishing"; J60 "Radio and television activity"; J61 "Telecommunications"; J62 "Activities in the field of information technology"; J63 "Information Services"; M72 "Research and development"
Low-tech and medium-low-tech industrial productions:
C10 "Production of food products"; C11 "Production of beverages"; C13 "Manufacture of textiles and textile products, excluding clothing"; C14 "Clothing production"; C15 "Processing of skins; manufacture of shoes and other articles of treated skins without hair'; C16 "Manufacture of timber and timber and cork products, excluding furniture; manufacture of straw products and knitting materials'; C17 "Manufacturing of paper, cardboard and paper and cardboard products"; C18 "Printing activity and reproduction of recorded media"; C19 "Production of coke and refined petroleum products"; C22 "Manufacture of rubber and plastic products"; C23 "Production of articles from other non-metallic mineral raw materials"; C24 "Manufacturing of base metals"; C25 "Manufacturing of metal products, excluding machinery and equipment"; C31 "Manufacture of furniture"; C32 "Manufacturing, not elsewhere classified"; C33 "Repair and installation of machinery and equipment".
Only the individual enterprise can be a candidate for receiving a voucher under this voucher scheme. Joint projects involving partners are not eligible for funding.
"Go Live BG" Ltd. provides assistance both in filling out the application form and in reporting the project documents of the companies that have won the vouchers.
To register for the webinar: https://www.golivebg.com/registration